Heating and Air Conditioning Maintenance Plans in Middle Georgia
What would happen if you never changed the oil in your car? Or, what if you never checked your car's tires for wear? Like your car, your home's cooling and heating system requires regular maintenance and service to operate safely and efficiently. Without it, serious problems can develop, causing you a great deal of damage to repair.The Pro-Aire Maintenance Agreement provides you with regular system checks. It's a bi-annual planned check-up and service.
The maintenance completed is designed to meet or exceed all manufacturer and extended warranty requirements for system maintenance and surpasses the recommendations set forth from the Department of Energy and most utility companies. A maintenance agreement will keep your system running at its peak.
As a member, you'll receive:
1. AC Maintenance - One precision tune-up, professional cleaning, and rejuvenation of your air conditioner, plus one safety check, usually in the early spring or summer.
2. Furnace Maintenance - One precision tune-up, professional cleaning, and rejuvenation of your furnace, plus one safety check, usually in the fall or winter.
Our maintenance program goes beyond the typical HVAC service contract. Membership highlights include:
1. System Lifespan – your system could last up to twice as long. It’s like getting two air conditioners and two furnaces for the price of one. The annual service you receive as part of your membership could double the remaining life of your air conditioner and furnace.
Save Money and Be “Green” – Your savings on utility bills could easily pay for annual service. Plus, conserving energy is important to the planet’s health.
2. Breakdown-Free Guarantee – Pro-Aire annual service helps reduces breakdowns and members receive a reduced diagnostic fee and a 10% discount on all repairs.
3. Premier Client Rewards - As a member, you enjoy special privileges. If you ever need service, you'll receive priority service scheduling when setting your appointment.
4. Inflation Protection – Membership is available for a low monthly fee. Check with your service technician about how you can save with our Maintenance Agreement membership.